Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Buddy Nathan (:

Nathan is my buddy. He sticks up for me. Ex:
One night I had the worst dream ever. I mean EVER. It was about
some guy in a white shirt with blonde hair trying to kill me and then...
Out of the blue, the blonde guy in the white shirt and I had a lightsaber
duel and his fairy side kick gave me tips on how to defeat him. It
was weird because his lightsaber was the color of ... POO!!! Mine
was a double bladed lightsaber that was purple. And then I cut off
his head.So the next night he and I talked abut it. And we laughed

about it.


4 comments:

Wayneman said...

Hayden, for the last time, will you PLEASE stop killing me in your dreams!

Shanana said...

He said it was a man with HAIR. So you're in the clear, babe.

Angie said...

That's weird cause in my dreams, my lightsaber is the color of poo!

But I'm not a blonde dude, so it must not've been me. Whew!!

Di said...

I love this post Hayden. I used to have wicked-cool dreams too. Now, if I have dreams I can remember they're always super-lame.