5 things I did today:
(1) did dishes
(2) played video games... (for half an hour)
(3) Went to the park
(4) Shucked some corn...NOM NOM NOM!!!
(5) did the dishes
5 snacks I enjoy:
(1) mangos
(2) hard boiled eggs
(3) colby jack CHEESE
(4) Odwalla bars
(5) Fruit by the foot
5 jobs I've had:
(1) dishes
(2) MORE dishes
(3) MORE DISHES
(4) MORE DISHES
(5) MORE DISHES!!!
5 places I've lived:
(1) hospital
(2) Escondido
(3) Riverside
(4) San Rafael
(5) Santa Monica



5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
(1) Buy an awesome car, like a Ferrari F430
(2) Buy another awesome car, like a Ford Mustang GT: yellow with black racing stripes
(3) Buy a mansion
(4) Buy a hovercraft
(5) Buy a speed boat or a jet ski
5 things people don't know about me:
(1) I am tasty mosquito food
(2) I'm fast (I sort of hide my speed like Dash in the Incredibles)
(3) I've made six friends in, like, two weeks. That's a lot of friends in two weeks.
(4) I fell off a 5 foot cliff in cub scouts. Or maybe even taller.
(5) I have a huge, gigantic, ultra, mega school now.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Tagged By Nathan
Posted by Shanana at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hayden, I'm sure you like Odwalla bars when Mommy shapes them into little pieces of poo.
Don't you!
I can't think of any other reason why you would like them.
Good post, Hayden! Glad you were OK when you fell off a cliff!
I hope you like your new school. Don't get lost in that huge place! If you do, just start to sing, its LA, they'll think its great.... and normal.
Love, Nana
Mom, seriously?
Post a Comment